Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio WEB & HTTP Log Export (Export Log files from Kerio Control v8)
  •  
AMET4

Send a private message to this user
Hi Kerio Team,

since we have upgraded from Kerio Control v7 to v8, we have no remote Access anymore to the Server, only to the WEG-GUI which is okay...

... but we were used to take a Copy of the Monthly generated LOG-Files (rotation is configured to 1 Month due the Web-Admin Portal).

Since we have no remote-access via ssh to the Proxy-Server, how can we get the generated log-files?

Many thanks.

Kind Regards,
AMET4
  •  
ICT and Me

Hi,
That is strange that you don't have your SSH connection anymore.
Because SSH is still supported and should be active if activated earlier.
Go to Health page. Hold SHIFT button when choose left button below.
You will see the SSH enable/disable option.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
AMET4

Hi,

maybe I did some confusion. The current Server is a Kerio v8 Server, which where fresh installed from a ISO-VMware-Image, downloaded from the Kerio Support Side.

I've tried to access the SSH-Login, but it seems I don't have the Password.

Regards,
AMET4
  •  
AMET4

I guess you mean this, but i dont have the Option: "enable SSH". I am using Kerio 8.2.2 patch 1 build 1684

http://www.advsoft.de/articles/etwas_magie_oder_wie_bekommt_ man_zugang_zu_den_log_dateien_in_kerio_control_8x.php
  •  
AMET4

okay, I got it. The Point was to hold SHIFT-Key when clicking on "Tasks".

Now i am able to connect via SSH to the Server and on /var/winroute/logs/ I can find the Logs.

[solved]

Many Thanks

[Updated on: Wed, 02 April 2014 15:33]

Previous Topic: How to delete Connections from list (Kerio VPN Client Mac)?
Next Topic: Bridge or not Bridge
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 08:58:04 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00432 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.