Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Accessing STORE.FDB file without server environment
  •  
AdamS

Send a private message to this user
Okay, so this might be a little bit different than some of the similar issues I've seen posted on these forums, so first I'll give you a little background and hopefully that will make it clear what I'm trying to achieve.

I'm trying to access the email data within a Store.FDB file. I don't have the server, what I have is a copy of the FDB file itself which was taken from a Mac computer, running a bootcamp windows partition. The mail client was Outlook running through a Kerio server.

I'm not a network engineer, I'm a forensic analyst so completely different discipline and I only have a basic working knowledge of servers.

I have forensic software which claimed to support extracting the emails out of the FDB much the same way it can for OST/PST/NSF, however it would appear not to be the case.

Does Kerio have any software which is capable of mounting an FDB and exporting out the emails, similar to Systools Exchange Recovery?

Happy to purchase software, this is not meant to be a free exercise, I'm just having no luck sourcing any software that can deal with a stand alone FDB file.

Thanks for any help.
Previous Topic: Mavericks and Connect Server Network Crashes
Next Topic: sharing sent items and drafts in kerio connect
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 11:03:26 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00367 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.