Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Folders to Sync Doesn't Match
  •  
tonyswu

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have a few users reporting that whatever they do, they cannot make Folders to Sync settings match between webmail client and Apple Calendar client. Please see attached screenshot as an example. I should be seeing 3 shared calendar, Calendar, Out of Office, and Rotation. But I only see two of them in my Calendar program. I've tried:

• Toggle the problematic calendar folder on and off.
• Revoke and reapply permission.
• Remove account on Apple Calendar and re-add account.

None of the above fixed the problem. The interesting thing is after I removed the account from Apple Calendar and re-added it, a different folder ended up not showing.

Please advise.

•  
MacLab

Here's what we have been seeing which may be similar.

Sharing of calendars will not get to Apple Calendar/iCal for the person who is allowed to view if the permission is set to "Can view." We must go back, change the permission to "can change" and then the user gets the invite in iCal. We then revoke the change permission, downgrading it to "can view" to get where we really want to be.

Sorry to hijack if this is entirely different, but thought it might have some relation.

MacLab, Inc.
Kerio Certified Partner, Reseller, Hosting Provider, Kerio Connect Certified.
http://maclaboratory.com
  •  
MacSuperSonic

But there is the orange "calendar" in iCal? Shocked

Or am I missing something?

[img]./fa/3409/0/[/img]

[Updated on: Thu, 10 April 2014 09:30]

•  
tonyswu

I probably should've used another image lol

That orange calendar is my own. I should see another calendar folder from the shared account dubbed Helpdesk.
  •  
tonyswu

MacLab
Sharing of calendars will not get to Apple Calendar/iCal for the person who is allowed to view if the permission is set to "Can view." We must go back, change the permission to "can change" and then the user gets the invite in iCal. We then revoke the change permission, downgrading it to "can view" to get where we really want to be.

Sorry to hijack if this is entirely different, but thought it might have some relation.

All the shared calendar folders already have "can change" permission to everyone within the company.

[Updated on: Thu, 10 April 2014 18:36]

•  
tonyswu

Perhaps this would be a better screenshot. Notice the difference between my Calendar and webmail client. There is definitely one calendar folder missing. And it is checked in the Folders to Sync option.

•  
MacSuperSonic

And in the Folders to sync panel you have checked the calendar?
  •  
tonyswu

Another screenshot. You can see side by side by side what it looks like in Apple Calendar, webmail client, and folders to sync settings. You can see clearly I have checked all 3 calendar folders to sync, and you can see that they do show in webmail client, and you can also see that one is missing from Apple Calendar.

•  
tonyswu

Shameless self-bump.
  •  
tonyswu

Fixed my own problem.

1. Remove all subscribed calendar folders from webmail.

2. From command line:

cd /$PATH-To-STORE/store/mail/domain.com/username/
vi folder.map

And remove everything between <folder-map> and </folder-map>

3. Re-add all the subscribed folders and re-set the folder to sync settings.
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect Windows Blank, Old Webmail Works
Next Topic: 8.2.4 patch 1 (2559)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 21:23:54 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00504 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.