Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » DKIM
  •  
Ronnie

Send a private message to this user
Hi

Can someone did start DKIM on a server OS X Server?
  •  
Maerad

Maybe you could rework your question, because I don't really know what you want.

If you wanna use DKIM with OSX, just follow the guides/KB for kerio. In Kerio you just enable the DKIM and post the keys. The DNS stuff is outside, so you should have more luck in a osx server forum. If that is your problem Smile
  •  
Ronnie

I have configured DNS on OS X Server and do not know how to add DKIM DNS
  •  
anschluss

Ronnie wrote on Mon, 14 April 2014 11:16
I have configured DNS on OS X Server and do not know how to add DKIM DNS

I've also tried unsuccessfully. The problem is that the OS X Server interface does not accept the underscore ( _ ) character in domain names. Even when I manually edited the zone file, the DNS would not react to queries containing _ .

My workaround was a split setup with just a single zone in the local DNS containing the server subdomain (i.e. mail.domain.tld), and delegating the rest (including mail._domainkey.domain.tld) to an external DNS. For any other hosts in the local network, add separate subdomains to the local DNS.
  •  
Ronnie

Does this matter is heard anything new?

Maybe someone on success
Previous Topic: order number 401758
Next Topic: Windows Phone App for Notes with ActiveSync
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Mar 30 00:43:40 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01191 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.