- Pavel Dobry (Kerio)
Version 6.0.1 - August 12, 2004
+ added Dutch WebMail translation
* Webmail can show multiple reply-to addresses in mail message
* password change in webmail takes effect immediately (user record is removed from internal cache)
+ subfolders in Public folders and Archive folder have access rights inherited from parent folder
(if you don't want to have some public folder accessible for everyone, remove rights from parent folder and set access rights only in particular folders)
+ archive folders are accessible by administrators, administrator can set folder sharing for other users
- fixed some protocol errors in IMAP server
+ public folders can be set up to be separate for each domain (Administration Console/Domains/Advanced)
- fixed some security problems with embedded HTTP server
- fixed errors in interaction between POP3 and Webmail accessing same mailbox
- fixed possible failure when Administrator Console retrieves user statistics
- when some service fails to start on one of multiple assigned ports, the error is handled correctly
- shipping correct version of McAfee plugin and engine on Mac
- fixed problem with Kerberos authentication in Windows 2003 domain
* speed improvements in Webmail
- Public folders are accessible in Entourage
Changes in Outlook Connector since 6.0.0
+ Added: Support for copying/moving messages from Exchange Message Stores.
* Changed: It's no longer necessary to start user names with tilda while adding shared folder.
- Fixed: Count of found items in extended searching dialog is not updated while searching.
- Fixed: Sending from non-outlook programs causes non delivery report
- Fixed: Messages created by KOC don't contain Message-ID header
- Fixed: Minor bug in contents table searching
+ Added: Support of read and nonread reports
- Fixed: Multiple addresses can't be added at once in 'New mail / To' form
- Fixed: Quoted printable mails have too long lines
+ Added: Name of "Archive Folders" folder is localized
- Fixed: Address headers contain both "real name" and <address> if they are same
- Fixed: Incorrect decoding of quoted-printable encoded mails: The line breaks have been removed.
- Fixed: Incorrect encoding into base64: lines in mail are not wrapped.
- Fixed: Error in processing of mails: Attachments are truncated to zero length when read flag is set.
+ Added: Alternate From: and Reply-To: addresses can be added in profile configration dialog.
Changes in MT since RC 2:
- Requires: KMS 6.0.1
- Included: KOC 6.0.1
- Changed: New migration engine
Dowload link: http://www.kerio.com/kms_download.html
[Updated on: Mon, 13 September 2004 22:42] by Moderator
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of