Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » migrating calendar meetings
  •  
willoneal

Send a private message to this user
I'm trying to migrate from Exchange to Connect, but the problem exists no mater the server infrastructure.

When exporting events, and importing them to the new server, all meetings (events with users attached) are treated as new events - those meeting invitations and meeting responses are sent out again - even if the event is 10 years old.

Does anyone know a way to stop this behavior, or to at least export a subset of events (I would be happy with April 2014 and newer events on the new calendar) to keep this behavior at a minimum?
  •  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

I recommend to use KEMT for migration (http://www.kerio.com/support/kerio-connect)

Pavel Špalek
developer - Kerio Connect
  •  
Bud Durland

Does the KEMT support migrating users from Exchange into a different, non-AD connected domain (i.e. from 'acme.com' to 'example.com') ?
  •  
Pavel Špalek (Kerio)

Domain in Connect doesn't need to be AD domain (in fact KEMT doesn't care about backend). Migration to the domain with different name is not supported, but the domain can be renamed later.

Pavel Špalek
developer - Kerio Connect
  •  
Bud Durland

Renaming a domain won't work for the task I have ahead of me, I think. We acquired a company that is running exchange and need to merge their domain into ours.
Previous Topic: Spam rules based on domain
Next Topic: PRINT TASKS and CONTACTS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Aug 18 07:00:28 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00423 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.