Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iOS 7.1, ActiveSync & Attachments (Attachments get corrupted since the iOS 7.1 update.)
  •  
IainC

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Some of our users have been having problems opening attachments on the iOS devices recently and I have isolated it to devices running iOS 7.1.

All of them are using the Exchange ActiveSync method of connecting to Kerio and for the most part everything still works - just not attachments. Forward an e-mail containing an attachment from the iOS device corrupts the attachment as well.

There have been a lot of grumbling on the Apple forums about htis so I believe it is a bug in the iOS firmware, however I was wondering if anyone else was having the issue and knew a workaround? I have tried using IMAP and that does work but we'd rather not have to re-configure all the client devices if possible. If not I guess we will to just wait (and hope) that Apple fix this in the next iOS update.

Cheers.

Iain.
  •  
ceejaynet

Hi

We are seeing that as well with Kerio and iOS 7.1.

Have you tried clicking the link Download full message at end of the email as that is allowing us to view the attachments.

Craig
  •  
IainC

Hi Craig,

Yes, selecting "Download full message" does work - thanks.

-Iain
Previous Topic: UTF-8 headers & KCC 8.2.4
Next Topic: Would like to go back to OD Mapping
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 21:25:32 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00430 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.