Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » UTF-8 headers & KCC 8.2.4 (Received mail shows unknown sender and no recipients.)
  •  
IainC

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

We've recently upgraded our Web Filter/Firewall software (We're using Untangle 10.1 now).

Untangle sends out regular reports about it's usage etc, but since we upgraded I have noticed that the e-mails I receive don't seem to display correctly in Kerio Connect Client.

When viewing the mail, it shows the subject correctly, however it shows from as "Unknown" and to as "No Recipient". If I view the mail on my mobile device (iPad/iPhone), it shows all this information correctly. Also, mail filters based on the To: field for these messages are not applied.

I initially reported this issue to Untangle as I believed it must be a problem with their software, but they say that the problem is that Kerio Connect Client isn't able to deal with UTF-8 formed headers. They have, however, said that in their next release they will be changing them back to ASCII.

Is the above true? I'm kind of sceptical to be honest.

Cheers

-Iain.

• Attachment: headers.png
    (Size: 6.26KB, Downloaded 179 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 24 April 2014 15:05]

Previous Topic: Relay only when "mail from" is a local account
Next Topic: iOS 7.1, ActiveSync & Attachments
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 01:59:59 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00393 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.