Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » problem with version 8.3 (all downloads stop)
  •  
pym

Send a private message to this user
Question,
Is just me, I have a problem with version 8.3 ?
Ex: all client, download any file on any website, all downloads stop anywhere and is not possible to resume.
Legacy version is perfect (old ver ex 8.2.2)
My setup is on hyper-v 2012
  •  
pym

OK...! is just me Sad
  •  
mlee (Kerio)

Have you tried troubleshooting it by reviewing the logs?

I am using 8.3 and I have just downloaded a Kerio Control image from kerio.com, no disconnection.
./fa/3429/0/

• Attachment: down.png
    (Size: 29.58KB, Downloaded 516 times)

PTSD. BP. OCD. ASPD. BPD. Certified.
  •  
pym

Thank you mlee,

Sorry for my english,
No error in all my logs, the logs is stop with downloads.
And I have the problem with the navigation, Client, surf in internet and intermittent the webpage stop (This page can't be displayed) wait 1 to 2 min and ok for another 5 min.
I always my IP on internet (with version 8.2.2 never problem)
Anyway,
There one week, I open Ticket ID: JZS-613982 to website Kerio and I not received return
I went back to version 8.2.2 (run perfectly), and I pray and I'll wait for the next version if it have the same problem
not chance for me Sad
  •  
mlee (Kerio)

You opened a bug report ticket. Please visit kerio.com/support to open a technical support ticket.

M.

•  
G.L.M.

After upgrading from 8.2.2 to 8.3.0 I discovered there is a long delay when receiving email messages (incoming SMTP). Disabling IPS and integrated Sophos AV (though SMTP scanning was not enabled) solved the problem. I am not sure if this issue is related to IPS or AV or both. Have you tried to disable IPS and/or AV?

Regards.
  •  
mlee (Kerio)

FYI pym's issue (Incompatible NIC) is now resolved.

M.

Previous Topic: How can I block P2P filesharing traffic
Next Topic: Routung between two networks
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 08:31:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00473 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.