Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Looking for undocumented API methods
  •  
taymless

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I was wondering if somebody can help me out with the non-documented requests for the kerio connect API. Ultimately I'm looking for a way to embed/edit calendars and contacts into a web application we're using internally at my company.

I'm using the Kerio APIs Client Library for PHP 1.3 from www.kerio.com/learn-community/developer-zone/details#kerioco nnect. Following the examples I've built a demo application. Further following this post forums.kerio.com/t/20261/web-api, my demo app can request all contacts.

require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '/src/KerioConnectApi.php');
$api = new KerioConnectApi('CardDav Application', 'reseen GmbH', '1.0');

$api->setComponentClient();

$api->login('hostname', 'user', 'password');

$params = array(
	'folderIds' => array(),
	'query' => array(
		'start' => 0,
		'limit' => 500
	)
);

$response = $api->sendRequest('Contacts.get', $params);
print_r($response['list'][0]);

Now I was looking for ways to edit those users or get calendar data, but I can't find any documentation on which methods or parameters I have to pass to this method:

$api->sendRequest('Contacts.get', $params);

I did take a look at the documentation here manuals.kerio.com/connect/api/en/reference/index.html and I've either missed it or the methods I'm looking for are not documented there.

Can anybody help me out with this?
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Published Kerio API for Connect is only for Kerio Connect administration (configuration). It does not have methods to access any user data.

If you want to implement CardDAV or CalDAV client, you have to use some standard CardDAV/CalDAV implementation or framework.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
Previous Topic: outgoing mail is not stored
Next Topic: External IP Missmatch in Headers on sent email
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 10:12:33 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00439 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.