- Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)
Kerio Operator 2.3.0 Release Candidate 1 was published this morning (CET). This is the changelog:
+ New Kerio Operator logo used for auto-provisioned phones.
+ DAHDI drivers updated to version 2.9.1.
+ Polished the auto-provisioning template for Cisco SPA phones to allow for easier BLF.
+ Increased the limit for internal extension length to 16 digits (useful for speed dials).
- Fixed Update Checker configuration that could sometimes report error after a change.
- Fixed backup size indication that could overflow for files above 2 GB.
- Fixed regression in logging configuration, error and warning messages could be incorrectly written to the debug log.
- Fixed agent wrap-up time when agent is subscribed to multiple call queues.
- Fixed persistence of Ethernet interface names, the names could sometimes shift when adding/removing network interfaces.
- Fixed uploading of firmware files for some Grandstream models.
Kerio Operator Administration
+ Added new Kerio Operator logo.
- Fixed backup upload that might give no error message for bad files.
[Updated on: Tue, 20 May 2014 13:35]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of