Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect Client on MAC (I can't install Kerio Connect Client on MAC)
  •  
marcdc56

Send a private message to this user
Dear all,

I install by some users the Kerio Client for Integration for Windows without problems.
By one user I need to install the Client Integration for MAC, but it doesn't work.
Any time I start the install process, when the software try to install I receive an error message without detail and the application is closed.

The computer run with MAC OSx Mavericks 10.9.2 with Outlook 2011
And the Kerio Connect is 7.4.3

Can anybody give me some tips to try to solve my problem ?

Thnaks in advance for your help.

Best Regards

Marc
  •  
sfpete

The Kerio Connect Account assistant as supplied by your Kerio Connect server running 7.4.3 is not compatible with OS X Mavericks.

You must upgrade the server to Kerio Connect 8.2.1 or later for the account assistant to be compatible with OS X Mavericks.

(Your post title may confuse people, as the "Kerio Connect Client" is actually the name for the webmail... which I don't believe it sounds like your are referring to here)

[Updated on: Tue, 06 May 2014 19:54]

•  
marcdc56

Thank you for your information.

About the title, I will talk about the integration in Outlook on MAC ... this is my first post, can I rename the title ?
Previous Topic: Meeting request not in Web client
Next Topic: forwarding messages to unknown recipient
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 09:27:18 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00384 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.