Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Archiving calendar invitations (Is it possible to archive mails containing invitations?)
  •  
cwt

Send a private message to this user
Hi there Smile

We're using the archive function in Kerio Connect (8.2.4) and have an equal adress (archive<_at_>company.com) where every mail is being stored. In addition we run MailStore which checks for new mails in the archive's inbox every night and deletes mails older than 31 days.

Today I had a call from a user who deleted a mail which contained a calendar invitation. I took a look into the archive inbox but couldn't find this mail. So I began to make some tests and send several mails containing calendar invitations. Kerio archives every other mail type but no mails containing invitations.

Would it be possible to enable this feature in Kerio Connect or is this - due to the nature of invitation mails - not possible?

Thx in advance

Chris

•  
Kedar

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I tested it now and it's a problem with autoscheduling.

If the invitations are archived to default archive folders, you should use old WebMail interface, the new WebMail (Kerio Connect client) does not show these archived invitations anywhere.

If the invitations are forwarded to "remote" e-mail address (another user on your server), then autoscheduling probably deleted the invitations because the attendees don't match. Use again old WebMail and look into the Deleted Items.

I will report these problems to our bug tracking system.
Previous Topic: Archiving with folders
Next Topic: Kerio Connect does not accept DKIM record in DNS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 21:35:14 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.