Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » RDP on Kerio VPN
  •  
ArmuzMazda

Send a private message to this user
./fa/3442/0/
Ok, i have this situation.
I have two servers, one at headquarters and the other in Branch Office, Kerio VPN is functioning normally between the two, I want to access a Remote Desktop on a computer by accessing the branch of the Headquarters server, go through vpn and get on the computer in the branch office.
How do the port settings on each server?

•  
mlee (Kerio)

What exactly do you mean port setting?

PTSD. BP. OCD. ASPD. BPD. Certified.
  •  
ArmuzMazda

i need to redirect the port 3388 from HQ to my Branch office.

•  
KCAP

Hi,

I have the same setup,
i access the headquarters with kerio vpn client (from my laptop) then i can just make a remote desktop connection to a branch office with using the 'internal' name of the workstation i want to use (for example workstation004.kcap.local )

If you do not want/can use kerio vpn-client i think you just make a firewall rule
From internet (port 3388) to firewall > nat to "192.168.1.... (workstation ip number or dns-name)

Teun
KCAP [NL]
  •  
ArmuzMazda

yes, from vpn client works, but from RDP connnection not work Crying or Very Sad
  •  
Crash

KCAP wrote on Wed, 14 May 2014 15:55

From internet (port 3388) to firewall > nat to "192.168.1.... (workstation ip number or dns-name)

Better use MAP, not NAT.
Previous Topic: Multiple Web Servers Behind a single IP
Next Topic: DHCP Kerio Control, with DNS domain server 2008r2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 23:48:49 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00441 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.