Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Kerio Connect Integration (contacts) (Using the contacts that may be in the kerio connect server to dial)
  •  
sourceminer

Send a private message to this user
I thought it would be a great idea to have something that I used to use with the Shoretel Call Manager of which would use my contacts in my outlook to make calls from.
Loading up the Kerio My Phone interface I would simply type the name of the person and a selection would be listed with various numbers to call the person IE Work, Home, Cell etc.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

have you tried OutCALL?

Filip

[Updated on: Thu, 15 May 2014 08:11]

•  
sourceminer

No I have not but the point I was trying to make is a reason to keep using the web interface.
  •  
sourceminer

Also not to mention that some people may not be using outlook. Ive stopped using most MSFT products anymore.. Outlook is one of them I use EMClient now as it works perfectly with Kerio Connect.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

We don't plan to add an addressbook to the web client interface. Mostly because people already have their own address books somewhere (e.g. Kerio Connect, Outlook,...).

If you want to dial from your address book or email client, it either has to support
- AMI to communicate directly with asterisk in Operator or
- open a web browser window when clicking a phone number. The URL is https://DOMAIN/#clickToDial=NUMBER .
  •  
sourceminer

Not asking to have an address book, Im asking to have better integration with your products, if your already partly integrating with Kerio Connect go the distance and allow a FULL directory of names including your contacts.
Dont be close minded on this feature. Shoretel has been doing this for years and is one of the many features that sells the system!
Previous Topic: Apple Mail not downloading mail unless quit and reopened
Next Topic: OSX Server DHCP option 66
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 18:33:46 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00425 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.