Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to Hold Mail in Queue on Purpose (How to Hold Mail in Queue on Purpose)
  •  
ababinchak

Send a private message to this user
I have connect 7.4.2 and would like to hold mail in queue then delete it, never deliver it. Sounds strange but I have a use case for this. I just need to do it for a day. How can I best allow the queue to collect the mail but not deliver it? I want to see it in the queue so I can delete it out before I turn on the queue again.
  •  
ababinchak

FWIW my case is that I know that I'm going to generate a lot of resends of some old data while working on an internal system this weekend. I don't want that mail delivered anywhere but I do need Connect to receive it.
  •  
Kedar

Switch the server from online delivery to offline. All outgoing message will be kept in queue and you can select what will be deleted and send rest of messages.

WebAdmin -> Delivery -> Internet Connection -> offline
then go to "Message Queue" and you will see all waiting messages.
  •  
Kedar

Do not forget switch server back to online when testing will be finished Wink
  •  
ababinchak

Perfect. Seems so obvious when you know where to look. Smile Thanks for the pointer.
Previous Topic: incorrect password?
Next Topic: Event invitation
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 16 15:25:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.