Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Proper way to show public calendar i Apple Calendar/iCal?
  •  
sussox

Send a private message to this user
Hi!

I can't find instructions for how to view a public calendar in the Calendar app (iCal)

Kerio 8.2.4 patch 1
Client OS X 10.9.2
Calendar called "Gemensamt" and is created in Public Folders
Permission set for Gemensamt is "Everyone from domain can view"

But I can't figure out where to add it in Calendar app? It shows up fine in Kerio Connect..

What is the proper way to make it show up in iCal? And make it editable if you have permission to do so?
  •  
sussox

Is this not supported in Kerio??
  •  
max case

we have the same issue here.

we use an account called shared calendar

the thing i did was:

- set sharing in the shared calendar to everyone from domain xxx can write

- now go to preferences in the account and add everyone to the delegation (rw)

- after all you should be able to see the shared calendars in iCal

kerio does not support this kind of shared calendars anymore, they say you should use recourses.

good luck!
  •  
lunddal

Check that it's set to sync.

Look under CalDAV.
  •  
sussox

lunddal wrote on Tue, 20 May 2014 13:09
Check that it's set to sync.

Look under CalDAV.

Must i do this for all users that want the Shared Calendar in iCal? When trying Max method above, iCal automatically asks if i want to join the shared Calendar..Without having done any special settiings. That seems better i think?
  •  
max case

think lunddal wanted to double check, if the caldav calendar is syncing.

with this delegation method, it could be possible that you see a ~shared calendars folder in your mail account, or that you get an calendar error "403"..from one problem to another..

since the update 8.22 (or something) calendar sharing is a pain in the ass with kerio. if it's getting worse, we'll change to exchange crap with other problems Sad
Previous Topic: Message could not be synchronized
Next Topic: Outlook Connector 8.1.2 Won't Uninstall
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 22:29:57 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00419 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.