Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Time to dial numbers (Changing timeout when dialling out)
  •  
kchakrak

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

Hope someone can help, not sure if this is a PBX or handset issue.

We have a number of users who start dialling a number then pause to get the rest of the number from the screen. The inactive time is only a couple of seconds but it is enough time for the phone to cancel dialling the number completely. I have trained them in using the Client interface but old habits die hard. Is there a way of changing the amount of time the handset can be inactive for before it times out? I've had a look through the phone and server settings but I'm not sure what setting I'm looking for. Any help appreciated.

Operator version: 2.2.6
Handset: Snom 300 and 320 on v8 firmware.

I hope that made some sense! Thanks in advance.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

it sounds like the inter-digit timeout. Go to Phones, click Provisioning Settings and increase the timeout.

Filip
Previous Topic: Change default codec list?
Next Topic: Kerio Operator 2.3.0 final
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 08:20:23 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00412 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.