Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Is it possible to make public folder between domains?
  •  
BootsMan

Send a private message to this user
I have 6 different domains running on the same mail server - is it possible to make public folder between domains?
  •  
Lyle M

From the 6.0.1 release notes:

+ public folders can be set up to be separate for each domain (Administration Console/Domains/Advanced)

I would check the Advanced section of the Domain setup to see what options are available. If you do not already have 6.0.1, make sure you read all the release notes and scan this forum before installing. 6.0.1 breaks connectivity with Apple OpenDirectory, so if you use OD 6.0.1 is a really bad idea.

If I were running 6.0.1, I would look further into this and try to give you more a more detailed response.

Regards
  •  
BootsMan

Yes, I can see that now, but in this case it is one or another... One public folder for all domains or separate for each domain...
If I want to create one CALENDAR for all domains and at the same time create TASKS for each separate domain - I can't do that...
Previous Topic: Which Blacklists to use?
Next Topic: Webmail Body tex search
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 12:37:49 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00407 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.