Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Still no official support for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS in Kerio Connect 8.3.0?
  •  
hopkins

Send a private message to this user
I've been waiting for ages for the release of Kerio Connect 8.3.0 so I can migrate from our old Windows 2003 server to a brand new Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit server. Unfortunately the supported OS list still only shows Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, which is disappointing.

Is there anyone with information as to whether Kerio 8.3.0 is working 100% on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit? I really like Kerio Connect, but if it's going to be another 3+ months before it's supported, I may have to change to one of the more Linux-centric options.
  •  
hopkins

Just checked the supported OS list and noticed Ubuntu 14.04 LTS has just been added today.
Seems that someone was listening after all. Very Happy

Thanks guys!
  •  
TheMilkMen

our primary server is using Ubuntu 14.04

Prior to 8.3 we installed 12.04, then Kerio Connect and then forced Ubuntu to upgrade. We've never had any issues.

Last night I installed 14.04 and then Connect 8.3 and it installed without a problem

[Updated on: Thu, 22 May 2014 17:20]

•  
hopkins

That's handy to know, thanks for the info. Smile

Pushing ahead with the migration tomorrow, so hopefully all goes well.
Previous Topic: Set "Public Contacts" as default in Outlook
Next Topic: IM Service Will not start
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 01:46:55 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00390 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.