Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Connect 8.3 Contact List Problem
  •  
jstone

Send a private message to this user
Once upgraded to 8.3 many of our clients are having trouble accessing the contact list. I believe it's mainly with the KOC version and older versions of Outlook 2000 and 2002.

Thanks
Jody
  •  
zebby

From the notes it looks like those versions of Office are only supported by KOC without offline caching, is that the version of KOC you are using?
  •  
jstone

Yes, that is what we are using.
  •  
zebby

Did KOC upgrade OK? I've had problems in the past with that, only uninstalling KOC and manually reinstalling it worked on some machines. That may be worth a shot.
  •  
jstone

Yes it updated fine, all is working except contacts. I even uninstall office and re-installed it with no luck. Delete the outlook profile and recreated it.

What I did on one machine is install a newer version of Outlook and used the Offline edition, but I can't do that for all my machines.
  •  
zebby

I'd probably raise the issue with your reseller and see if they can get a resolution
Previous Topic: install Kerio Control and Kerio Connect on the same Server that is the Kerio Control
Next Topic: Archiving vs Size & Speed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 14:18:35 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00396 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.