Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Issue with New Click to Dial feature (New Click to dial issue, no prefix allowed)
  •  
sourceminer

Send a private message to this user
When trying out the new click to dial function I noted that it dials the phone but immediately hangs up because its not dialing a 9 before the number.
Sweet feature by the way, what about internet exploder?

NOTE: Found that there is also a new feature in the integration tab called number transformation, even with rules in here for 11 digit dialing adding prefix it still does not work. I note that when I click on a number from even Kerios website + 1 (408) 496-4500, I see the Plus symbol and even add that +xxxxxxxxxxx to add a 9 in place of the +, Still no bueno.

[Updated on: Thu, 22 May 2014 05:52]

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

have you tried the test button at the bottom of the number transformations screen? What were your results?

Are you able to actually dial the "+...." number from your phone? Perhaps your provider doesn't accept numbers in the full format.

./fa/3454/0/

•  
sourceminer

Yes I used the test button, and the results are correct, but still the rule is ignored with click to dial for some reason.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Strange. I can analyze a packet dump if you want.

Please:
1. Enable debug logs: Asterisk, Asterisk(detailed)
2. Start packet sniffer
3. Reproduce the issue
4. Create a support info file (link at the bottom of the system health screen)

Email the dump, debug log, and supportinfo to fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com.
Previous Topic: OSX Server DHCP option 66
Next Topic: Click to Call extension for Firefox
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 07:16:31 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00533 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.