Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Call forward by provider with *21
  •  
CnetTech

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

My provider (3starsnet) offer the opportunity to activate / desactivate call forward by dialing a special number (*21). For exemple, to activate it I dial *210123456 (*21 + phone number to forward calls) and to desactivate I dial only the number *21 .

When my sip phone (Yealink T28P) is connected directy with my provider, it work perfecty but when it is connected to kerio operator (2.3.0) (and kerio connected to my provider), it does not work.

I think it was because I use a code starting with * .

Can you help me ?

Thanks,
Amaury
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

do you use outbound route with a prefix? If you do, you have to dial the prefix before dialing *21.

Otherwise, please send me <fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com> the following data.
1. Enable debug logs: Asterisk, Asterisk(detailed)
2. Start packet sniffer
3. Dial the number
4. Create a support info file (link at the bottom of the system health screen)
5. Email me: debug log, packet dump, support info file

Best,
Filip

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Yes, you were right, the "*" digit doesn't make it through the empty-prefix route.

To workaround it, create another route with a "*" prefix and do not strip or add any digits.
  •  
CnetTech

Perfect ! It Work !

Thanks a lot for your help
Previous Topic: Click to Call extension for Firefox
Next Topic: Lync-KOP-Alcatel
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 04:10:05 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00429 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.