Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio connect after Kerio Control aseting (How to set up services for kerio connect and Kerio control)
  •  
varian

Send a private message to this user
Hello

Sorry if my question is very elementary
I am speaking about mid side company with 4 different servers .

we have installed KERIO CONTROL firwal and its services are running across the network .

We have an ADSL connection
Our mail domain ( company.com) is bounded to an STATIC IP .

We have installed a KERIO CONNECT too , now , all email accounts are runing when seding email internaly but we can not send email to other clients ( out of network) and from outside nobody can send email to the said accounts !

I did many setting , but could not run the Email accounts to send email out side and or visversa .
I tried to ping the mail domain !
When connecting to the company network , it works but from outside it does not answer .
Even pinging our STATIC IP from out side , does not reply !

As per attached I am sending you pic of how I have adjusted the KERIO CONNECT services .
Is there anybody who mail help me to fix the problem .
Where I have to announce the STATIC IP to the system (Kerio Connect and or Control )./fa/3464/0/

All the best
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I would recommend to study more the traffic rules.
For incoming SMTP and SMTP submission you need to create a special rule (similar to existing POP3 and HTTPS:

Source: Internet
Destination: Firewall
Translation: MAP 192.168.0.2

BTW: Do not use Any in the rules - it could easily destroy all other rules. Use interfaces instead...
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

varian wrote on Sat, 24 May 2014 09:56
Even pinging our STATIC IP from out side , does not reply !

Because you don't have any traffic rule allowing ping from the Internet.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
varian

Dear Adviser
Thanks for your quick reply .
First of all let me add if I had put ANY , it was just to open all doors open to see if in any way I can PING the MAIL SERVER domain which indeed it was invain .

Now the sources are INTERNET and I have add the SMTP MESSAGE SUBMISSION too , but yet I can not send any mail to OUTSIDE or vis versa !
I have added the last configuration as below .
./fa/3466/0/
I have added Ping service too But no appropriate reply.

On the other hand , I am afraid if anywhere I have to announce the valid address there , otherwise how the MAIL SERVER would be published for WEB access .

Sorry if my questions might be strange !

Thanks again for your kind advise .

•  
ajamali

what about your DNS settings? you need MX, A and PTR records

send me private message if you want, i will help you to configure traffic rules and DNS records

Amjad
Previous Topic: erorr 28201
Next Topic: Nat Problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 22:46:18 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00418 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.