Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect 8.3 - Problem with contacts
  •  
k.rafael

Send a private message to this user
After the upgrade to 8.3 we have a problem with the Kerio Connector.
There seems to be a problem with the contact folders.

I open a contact, I change something in the contact, then I close and save it.
Until then everything is fine but if I again open the contact it really takes long until the contact is opened.

We have this problem with Outlook 2007 and also with Outlook 2010, and it doesn't matter how many contacts are in the folder.
This behavior only appears with contacts folders.

With Kerio Connect 8.2.4 everything was fine.

/edit

And I also noticed that at that moment the CPU usage on the server goes up to 70%.
Although the server is allready four years old, we never has such problems, it is an Athlon II X2 255 3,1 GHz with 4GR RAM, Windows Server 2008R2 64bit

[Updated on: Wed, 28 May 2014 10:54]

•  
k.rafael

Send a private message to this user
Same problem in webmail.
open a contact - change something - and save, it takes really long until it is saved.

Can someone confirm this behavior, it would be helpful to know if it is a generell problem with 8.3 or if we are the only ones that have this problems.
Previous Topic: Synchronization Conflict
Next Topic: Reply as Alias in 8.3
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 13:14:54 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00614 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.