Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Rating e-mail as SPAM does not work (Kerio Webmail) (Solved)
  •  
Workstation

Send a private message to this user
Note: First, sorry for my english!
Version used: Kerio Connect 8.3.0

Some customers have reported that some time the option that is available in Webmail to classify a message as spam does not work.

EX:. Ranked The User teste<_at_>teste.com.br an email as SPAM and e-mail is moved to the SPAM folder. However if the User receives a new message from the same sender, the message will not be moved to SPAM and yes to your Inbox.

How solve this problem?

[Updated on: Wed, 28 May 2014 19:20]

•  
Kedar

This button does not add sender to spam list, but teaches the built-in SpamAssassin filter.
You need create mail rule in WebMail/Kerio Connect client, or custom spam rule in WebAdmin.
  •  
Workstation

I understand, but if you allow me a suggestion:

As a logical matter, thinking how the User tool, there should be a button for this rule to be created automatically, without so many clicks ... like the Hotmail.

Imagine if every unwanted e-mail box to get the User, there is a need to go into Settings> Filter Messages> And then create such a rule.

I believe this simple change is quite useful for application!
  •  
Kedar

I don ´t agree. Spammers use fakes addresses. My address, your... Blocking of innocent addresses by simple click is terrible tool in hands of nontechnical users.
  •  
Workstation

You're right, there was not thinking at that point of view!
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect DMZ instructions HOW TO?
Next Topic: Synchronization Conflict
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 09:21:40 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00413 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.