Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » file zilla (Cannot connect to ftp server located in external from local network)
  •  
lebaneseguy

Send a private message to this user
Dear All

I am facing trouble when i try try to connect to ftp server from internal to external where my configuration of the kerio is in the attachment

Regards

• Attachment: traffice.JPG
    (Size: 64.05KB, Downloaded 226 times)
  •  
Dukeman

When your client is connected via Ethernet 2 interface and the first rule should be used, you are missing the NAT settings. Outgoing traffic should use NAT, like you used on the rule "Internet traffic".
  •  
lebaneseguy

Dear Dukeman

Thanks alot for your further support that helped me in solving the trouble

Regards
Previous Topic: Certificate chain using reverse proxy
Next Topic: Hyper-v 2012 and Integrated Services
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 24 01:07:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00486 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.