Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook Kerio Connector Calendar Viewing Participants Error (Outlook Kerio Connector Calendar Viewing Participants Error)
  •  
robertflavia

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I am using the Kerio Outlook Connector (Version 8.3). Sending and receiving emails works. I can view my calendar and I have added my collegues calendars. I can see my events and my collegues events. I can create events. My collegues can create events.

However when opening an event and viewing the participants an error is displayed in the taskbar. I have attached a screenshot. The error reads

"Error reading the Free/Booked data for the Internet. General error. The URL is " https://linsvr29:443/freebusy/flavia-it.de/kleiner-besprechu ..."."

(linsvr29 is the name of the server where kerio-connect is running. When I change linsvr29 to the IP address I get the same error.)

./fa/3479/0/

Have you seen such an error before and what might be the cause? Perhaps certificate issues?

Kind regards

Robert

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Can you open that link in Internet Explorer without an error? Your Outlook is configured to hostname "linsvr29" but server SSL certificate is probably issued for different hostname. You need to configure Outlook account with correct server hostname, which matches the SSL certificate on server. Otherwise Windows will not trust it and fails to connect.
  •  
robertflavia

Thank you for your reply.

Turns out the certificate is self signed Embarassed So I had to manually import it into the Windows Certificate store.

Regards

Robert
Previous Topic: Spam Filter Rules Not Working
Next Topic: About Kerio binded IP and internet host name
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 12:31:54 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00387 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.