Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KC 8.3: Error message with CalDAV on a MAC
  •  
netmax

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I've configured the shared calendar of my wife in the calendar app on my new MacBook as CalDAV account. Getting the calendar data into the app works, but as soon as the synchronization has finished, the calendar app reports this error message:

Quote:
Die URL „https://mydomain.de/caldav/users/mydomain/name/" hat folgenden HTTP-Fehler verursacht: 404. Vergewissern Sie sich, dass die URL korrekt ist.

So it syncs, but gives a 404 error then. This is quite a bit enervating ... any ideas how to fix this are appreciated.

Marco
  •  
Kedar

The account was configured manually or with Kerio Account Assistant from Integration page? (https://<yourserver>/integration/)

[Updated on: Fri, 06 June 2014 09:07]

•  
netmax

Dear Radek,

the automatic configuration isn't working. The detection seems to run smooth, but then it wants to "Install a configuration profile" which fails! So I needed to do this manually.

I have it working now. I also had severe issues with Apple Mail as all my Kerio accounts were not displayed and had a worse behavior. While searching the web I've found the recommendation to configure the accounts as Exchange. As I'm a big fan of the exchange protocol I did this of course, wondering why things are running so bad.

Later I've seen a post here in this forum where Pavel has written to NOT USE Exchange from OS 10 Mavericks on as this is not working. It's a bit worrying.

I've configured all as IMAP / CALDAV / CARDDAV now with a bunch of entries in my Internet account list and it seems to work.

Still wondering at which point Exchange will be again supported here Wink I think all these different entries are using lots more traffic due to the permanent pollings than one single Exchange account.

By the way: Does KC support IMAP idle?
  •  
Kedar

Yes, Kerio Connect supports the IMAP idle.

telnet localhost 143
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK Kerio Connect 8.3.0 IMAP4rev1 server ready
1 capability
* CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 IDLE ACL LITERAL+ UIDPLUS QUOTA ID SORT ANNOTATE ANNOTATEMORE STATUS-COUNTERS UNSELECT LISTEXT NAMESPACE XLIST SPECIAL-USE STARTTLS AUTH=CRAM-MD5 AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN AUTH=DIGEST-MD5
1 OK CAPABILITY completed
Previous Topic: how not to sync public calendar?
Next Topic: Kerio - Outlook on Terminal Server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 03:42:55 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00399 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.