Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Libreta Direcciones en Outlook (Kerio Mail Server 6)
  •  
Lorenzo

Send a private message to this user
Hola, estoy creando en Kerio Mail Server 6 usuarios y grupos y presiono publicar, lo que me sucede es que en algunos clientes Outlook 2003 no se ven reflejadas estas direcciones.
como si no existieran.
Hay alguna forma de extraer de Kerio la libreta de direcciones para luego poder cargarla manualmente en Outlook?
Gracias
  •  
Vicky

Hi Lozenzo,

If you are using the Kerio Connect KOC/KOFF connector the Contacts will automatically start to synchronize across to Outlook. if the KOC/KOFF Connector is not syncing correctly you can try removing the profile and creating it again forcing it to re-download a new version of what is on the server. If you were using a newer version of Kerio Connect this could be achieved in the settings but in Version 6 you will need to remove the profile and create it again.

I hope this helps.
Vicky
  •  
Lorenzo

Hi Vicky, thank you very much for your answer, but actually have to migrate to Server 2012 and update the version of Kerio coming, what I wanted to know is if you can remove the address book is configured with users and groups.
If not see where I have installed the outlook connector in my Kerio
Previous Topic: Kerio - Outlook on Terminal Server
Next Topic: Password cracking HTTP/CalDav - no lockout
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 15:50:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00408 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.