Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Setting up access to 2 subnets
  •  
2shellbonus

Send a private message to this user
Hi!
I have the following set up.
Interface 1 is set as to_internet interface and added to the internet interfaces
Interface 2 is set as local1 interface. It has a static IP of 10.5.130.1. 255.255.255.0 mask and 10.5.130.1 dns server. local1 interface is added to trusted local interfaces.
Interface 3 is another local interface. It has a static IP of 10.5.131.1 and 255.255.255.0 mask. 10.5.131.1 dns server. This interface is also added to the trusted local interfaces.

In Kerio I have DHCP server set up.
For interface 2 it has a range of 10.5.130.11-10.5.130.245 with a default gateway of 10.5.130.1
For interface 3 i have a range of 10.5.131.11-10.5.131.245 with a default gateway of 10.5.131.1

Both subnets have access to the internet. As I have a Trafic policy rule that allows this (default rule - trusted local to trusted internet).

I also have the default local traffic rule enabled.

The problem:
I am unable to make it so that computers from the 10.5.130.x subnet can ping and see computers from the 10.5.131.x subnet.

What are the settings in Kerio to enable the two subnet networks to see each others clients?
  •  
Crash

Do you have rules like this:
Eth2>Eth3 All
Eth3>Eth2 All

this can be in one rule
  •  
ICT and Me

Put both cards in the Trusted group. That must be working.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
Previous Topic: Question for Kerio Control Gurus
Next Topic: Install Kerio Control y Connect
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 01:47:15 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00365 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.