Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Filter E-mail button in Outlook greyed out (Filter E-Mail button in Outlook greyed out)
  •  
Theel1997

Send a private message to this user
Hi everyone,

I'm new to Kerio and I mostly have worked with Exchange. I've been tasked to figure out why the Filter E-mail button in Outlook (all versions) is greyed out. On the Home ribbon, all the way to the right under Address Book, the Filter E-Mail is greyed out.
I'm not sure if it's always been this way, but this is the case for all our clients running Outlook.

If someone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
  •  
Theel1997

I'm really trying to figure out if the Filter E-mail is greyed out by design in Outlook for all users for Kerio or is there something that needs to be configured in Kerio.

Thanks
  •  
Theel1997

I looked at the KB article, but that's different than what I'm looking for. That's just filtering by subject to a specific folder. The Filter E-mail button in Outlook will allow to filter by Unread, Flagged, Message Attachments, etc. Is this option available in Kerio?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Ahh. Sorry about the confusion.

This option is not available with Kerio Outlook Connector MAPI provider. It does work with local PST and OST files only.
Previous Topic: Kerio woring with Active Directory
Next Topic: Sent folders - mobile device to desktop
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 09:59:07 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00420 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.