Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » DKIM says public key is wrong (DKIM not working in Kerio)
  •  
GazzaBot

Send a private message to this user
Hi, we are relaying our email from Connect to our hosted domain at Afrihost. I tried copying the Connect public key to DNS record but 2048 is not supported. I generated a 1024 bit key using a wizard online and created the DNS Mail._domainkey.domain and if I do a check on another online site it says key is valid.

I copied the private key to my Connect servers private.key and restarted and when I click Show Public Key in Kerio it does show the change. But when I enable DKIM it says that the DNS public key is wrong.

Any ideas why?

Thanks,
Gary
  •  
blswjames

We have the same problem using the shortened key. We even waited several days just to make sure that it wasn't an issue with DNS propagation. The private key was installed according to the documentation, verified that the public key set in DNS exactly matches the one displayed by Kerio Connect, and also validates using online test tools as being properly configured. We do have a single domain alias set up for incoming email only, and added the key to that domain also. Still no dice. Has anyone managed to get this working using a 1024-bit key and care to share the secret? I promise not to tell...
  •  
blswjames

[bump]

So nobody has a working 1024 bit DKIM?

Moving on to support then...
Previous Topic: Server footer not updated when OpenLDAP attribute changed.
Next Topic: log rotation issue
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Aug 20 08:04:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00423 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.