Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Restrict sending attachment. Dwg! (Solved)
  •  
Workstation

Send a private message to this user
Good morning!

I wonder if the Kerio Connect is possible to restrict the sending of a separate annex (eg. DWG), thus one of my users could not send DWG files out of the company ...

Is it possible? If yes, how was the process?

Thank you!

[Updated on: Mon, 16 June 2014 16:03]

•  
Kedar

WebAdmin -> Configuration -> Attachment Filter
  •  
Kedar

No Message Body

•  
Workstation

But in this case (this one you said), it would not be just to receive? My case would be to avoid sending the attachment ...
  •  
Kedar

It works for all messages, incl. authenticated users, webmail...

[Updated on: Mon, 16 June 2014 15:56]

•  
Workstation

Previous Topic: Group does not display users
Next Topic: DKIM cpanel
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 01:00:39 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00489 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.