Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC on Win2003 with Outlook 2010 - can't create profile (KOC is not creating a profile to access KC7 via Outlook 2010 on Win2003)
  •  
simonw

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I have Kerio 7 running on Windows 2003 server but the actual email domain is now hosted elsewhere.
I am trying to link a local Outlook 2010 client on the Kerio server to a mailbox so I can reach some old emails.
I have installed the KOC but when I get to step 4 in the procedure on the KB
( http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-connect/email-clients/keri o-outlook-connector/creating-profiles-in-ms-outlook-1465.htm l)
to select the KOC as the mail server, the dialog box ends there - I do not get asked to add the mailbox and server address.
Outlook does not start on this profile - I get "Cannot open your default e-mail folders. Unexpected error. MAPI was unable to load the information service KOFMSP.DLL. Be sure the service is corrected installed and configured."
Is there a problem with KOC installation? How can I check? I cannot see a Windows service running called KOC, only the main Kerio service. Perhaps there is something not running in Kerio?
I can access the mailbox via webmail on the server OK.
I hope you can help!
Regards,
Simon
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect with Outlook strips custom x-header tags
Next Topic: Switching to the built in administrator account
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 22:36:54 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00344 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.