Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » 4.4.1 421 4.3.2 The Maximum number of concurrent server connections has exceeded a limit, closing (4.4.1 421 4.3.2 The Maximum number of concurrent server connections has exceeded a limit, closing transmission channel)
  •  
Trent Greenawalt

Send a private message to this user
After digging in a little more using the RMB in debug log, and turning on different logs, I have found that all of these emails that are bouncing are coming from domainname.mail.protection.outlook.COM. I would imagine this is a hosted exchange, and we obviously do a lot of business with customers that use this service. I am still getting tons of emails blocked from any of these mail.protection.outlook.COM domains.

Kerio, please help me out here. Is this a kerio setting or something I need to take up with them???

Trent

-I built a house out of my to-do list, I now have the biggest house in the country. Awesome!
Trent Greenawalt
  •  
it@leonardsexpress.com

Any help here? We are experiencing same issue.

IT Admin
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Trent Greenawalt wrote on Tue, 24 June 2014 20:36

Kerio, please help me out here. Is this a kerio setting or something I need to take up with them???

Trent

This message is not from Kerio and also the limit is not in Kerio Connect! It is a response from receiving server. You may try to decrease the number of delivery threads in Kerio Connect message queue (if you've changed it from default 32).
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Trent Greenawalt wrote on Tue, 24 June 2014 19:22
I have changed all of the SMTP/IMAP settings to 400 connections, I then tried the SMTP security options settings for number of Messages/Concurrent SMTP settings to 200/50 respectively. It would be nice if Kerio told me "which" limit I was exceeding!

It is not a limit or problem of Kerio Connect. Office 365 service is experiencing performance problems when receiving emails: https://community.office365.com/en-us/f/148/p/247323/763305. aspx
  •  
Trent Greenawalt

AWESOME, good fine Pavel. I was after that myself and looking for something formal from them. So it isn't something that we did particularily it is a system wide hosted exchange issue.

Keep us posted if we need to change anything. Now I have to go back and try to remember all of the things I changed trying to make this work!

Trent

-I built a house out of my to-do list, I now have the biggest house in the country. Awesome!
Trent Greenawalt
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Trent Greenawalt wrote on Tue, 24 June 2014 21:08

Now I have to go back and try to remember all of the things I changed trying to make this work!

Trent

Watch the config log on server. It lists all changes.
  •  
Trent Greenawalt

Great point, I will be reverting them since it wasn't on our end to begin with.

Thanks again,
Trent

Trent Greenawalt
  •  
monkeymissile

seems to be a much wider issue, we've been getting these errors all day as well. Maybe linked to ISP hosted email?
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect Virtual appliance Wont update
Next Topic: Changing Backup / Archive Location
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 14:02:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00413 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.