Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect 8.3.1 "Old WebMail" mark as spam
  •  
marcin_rybak

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I successfully upgraded from 7.4.3 to 8.3.1 (no problem at all), but users compain about one thing. If they use "Old WebMail", and mark as spam message that is not in INBOX, but in custom folder, it is moved to INBOX, not to "Junk Folder" od "deleted items", as it worked in past. In new webmail, it is moved to SPAM folder, and it works like it should.

Thanks in advance for help.
Marcin
  •  
Vicky

Hi Marcin,

Have you tried this on multiple browsers as I just tried to reproduce this and when I mark an email as spam in a sub-folder it marks it as spam and places it in 'Deleted Items' as it should.

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
MacLab

Possibly related, we have several users on 8.24 reporting that mail marked as spam by the server is not moved to the junk folder despite the filter being correctly set to do so. This is in 8.24. For others it is working properly. We haven't nailed down the difference yet.

MacLab, Inc.
Kerio Certified Partner, Reseller, Hosting Provider, Kerio Connect Certified.
http://maclaboratory.com
  •  
marcin_rybak

Vicky, you're right, problem exists at Google Chrome and only in Linux.
  •  
Vicky

Hi Marcin,

That is interesting, is it an older version of Chrome? As according to the website we support 'Google Chrome 18 and higher' so I am wondering if your version maybe hasn't been updated?

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
marcin_rybak

google chrome 36.0.1985.103 beta - to be exact. Maybe problem is with beta.
  •  
Vicky

Hi Marcin,

That might be part of the problem try using the last stable version of Chrome and see if that has the same problem or not. Otherwise I would speculate that the issue will be to do with the beta so if rolling back to an old version isn't possible wait for the next stable release and see what happens.

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
marcin_rybak

Hi Vicky,

I'm unable to use stable version at linux, but, in Windows (37.0.2062.20 dev-m), everything works fine.
Previous Topic: Mac Outlook 2011 and Kerio 8.2.3 do not work together
Next Topic: Add alias for a Resource
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 21:29:54 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00522 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.