Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Updating Outlook 2013 (Updating Outlook 2013 ask for package kerio-connect-worker)
  •  
rafel-ioli

Send a private message to this user
Hello:

I have just updated my office to 2013 - i have installed the latest Kerio connect offline. I have done various iteration of the installation and I keep getting. "Enter an alternate path to kerio-connect-worker-8.1.3.1711-win32.msi.

Any thoughts would be most helpful.

Thank you in advance

• Attachment: Capture.PNG
    (Size: 61.20KB, Downloaded 243 times)
  •  
rafel-ioli

The issue is that the version of kerio connect server base is older than the client version. the client will try to back date the kerio connect end user version, but is not successful.

you need to match the version of the kerio server to the kerio connect end-user.

got to kerio.com and download the appropriate version.
  •  
Kedar

Go to the webmail login page, click on Integration link and download Kerio Outlook Connector 8.1.3.1711 from your server
http(s)://serveraddress/integration/
Previous Topic: footers question
Next Topic: docx xlsx downloading as .zip in IE webmail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 00:40:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00465 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.