- Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)
Kerio Operator 2.3.1 was published this morning with the following changes:
Kerio Operator Engine
+ Reduce CPU load when Operator is under intensive denial of service attack.
- Fixed the MITM vulnerability in OpenSSL (CVE-2014-0224).
- Assigned lower I/O priority to backups to improve the overall I/O performance (especially for CF cards).
- Fixed warnings from the sox utility during recorded calls playback.
- Reduce the number of SIP NOTIFY messages sent to Yealink phones as the phones do not respond to some NOTIFY messages correctly, resulting in numerous message retransmissions.
- Restore default Music on Hold if there is no MoH at all.
- Increased the timeout for the remote party's response when sending a fax (from 30 seconds to 180 seconds).
- When registering to a SIP provider, treat the SIP response 403 the same way as the 401 - do not stop registering entirely, try again after some time.
- Solved possible Asterisk crash when sending an email takes very long.
- Fixed a bug in handling links between two Operators where you could not have the same extension number on both sides.
Kerio Operator Administration
- Fixed a bug in backup recovery where the GUI might fail to report an error if there was not enough free space on the disk.
- Workaround for browsers that ignore 'Autocomplete=off' for the login screen.
- Starting a packet sniffer from Provisioned phones or Extensions selects all interfaces for capture.
[Updated on: Tue, 15 July 2014 13:31]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of