Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Control Setup Help
  •  
wcws

Send a private message to this user
We use 2 Fortigate Devices, One is setup in our Data Center another one is in our Home Office.

Please check this diagram to know what I am looking for.

My Question is : How we can setup things same way using Kerio Control ? If we use software how we are going to set things up so everything is protected and running thru Firewall.

What I am concern is if we use the Virtual machine than Virtual machine is not going to be protected as its not going to be behind Firewall, For example if I set Kerio Control in our Virtual environment how exactly the server using KC is going to be behind firewall >? Rolling Eyes

• Attachment: KERIO.png
    (Size: 42.26KB, Downloaded 188 times)

[Updated on: Wed, 09 July 2014 04:38]

•  
germanr

Send a private message to this user
You should create a Tunnel between Kerio Control boxes. It is easy and well documented.
When installing a Firewall on a virtual environment we dedicate a hardware NIC on the physical server exclusively for the Internet cable and that is asigned ONLY for the Kerio Control WAN (no other machines should use it). Not even shared with the physical server OS. Depending on the virtualization platform, the configuration you need.
Then the LAN interface of the Control VM should ve on a Virtual Switch that is common to all the other VM´s , the physical server and is plugged to the Switch.

German Ruiz
Home & Office
Kerio Prefered Partner
Uruguay
Previous Topic: Noob question: Guest WIfi
Next Topic: Search Engines open without Authentication
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 17 11:34:26 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00480 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.