Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » OSX mail.app & duplicated eMails (delete folder after move)
  •  
Spacey

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

got the latest Kerio Connect running (8.3.1) and 10.9.3 clients - using the standard mail.app.

1) Undo deleted mail isn't working at all - was never: You accidently delete a mail / put it into the trash. Then you want to undo it (CMD-Z) but then the eMails is remove directly & completely. This works for example with local mailfolders perfectly but never worked with Kerio & mail.app. If I want to undo such actions I have to manually move the eMails out of the trash.

2) Didn't notice that before but a workmate told & showed me that if you receive mails and sort them into sub-folders via imap then sometimes (not always!) the mail is duplicated into the trash: The move process itself works & the emails exists in the selected subfolder but a copy (?!) is in the trashcan. I dunno what's the correct process behind my drag & drop action (maybe the eMail is copied into the target subfolder and the original message should be removed?!) but now it's a but irritating to have the received mail in the destination folder AND sometimes in the trash.

Anyone else got the same things?

[Updated on: Fri, 11 July 2014 09:05]

Previous Topic: Kerio ADD-in
Next Topic: No mails in mailbox
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 08:29:21 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00399 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.