Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Shared Calendar in Wordpress (Any way to display a shared or public calendar in wordpress?)
  •  
jcooper

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I've tried a few different wordpress plugins but couldn't get any of them to work. If there any way to have a public or shared Kerio calendar display in a Wordpress page or widget? If you have gotten this to work, I'd like to pick your brains if it's ok. I can't seem to connect to the feed even when I use the url meant for ics (iCal).

One (all_in_one_event_calendar) said it work if I turned on allow_url_fopen in php.ini. But messing with that file shutdown my web server so I would rather not try that again if there's another way.

Thanks,

Jeff
  •  
Spacey

Send a private message to this user
Months / years ago I played with a different but similar topic: Integrate Kerio calendars into Joomla CMS. I failed in the end but it would have been possible to go via google calendars. So the idea was to somehow sync the Kerio calendar with google calendars and then use a plugin that would display google calendars.

So not the final solution for you but a hint & tip Wink
Previous Topic: Migration tool fails error code 10
Next Topic: Delegating Calendar does not work
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Aug 20 11:47:18 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00376 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.