Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Problem with call forwarding to a mobile (Phone line stays open even if I hung up.)
  •  
magicom

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
I am having the following problem:
After 18.00 o'clock I have enabled a rule through the auto attendant script that forwards all incoming calls to my mobile.
If a call comes in and I take it to my mobile, when I hung up, the line stays busy/open on the kerio operator. Therefore it can not forward any other incoming calls because I only have 2 analog lines on it.
I have to login to the administrator menu and kill the call.
I am using version 2.2.6 build 3042 and linksys spa 3102 as analog gateways.

Thank you
Stamos
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

it sounds like the spa doesn't detect the hangup/busy tone correctly. Which country are you at?

Filip
  •  
magicom

I am in Greece,
but in normal calls line hungs up correctly.

Stamos
  •  
magicom

Also when the call is forwarded to the mobile , I only see one entry on the current calls list from the auto attendant script i.e. 200 to the mobile.
I believe it should show one incoming call to auto attendant script 200 and one outgoing from the auto attendant script 200 to the mobile number.

Stamos
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

You will probably have to tweak options in the PSTN Disconnect Detection section.

I have googled a "Disconnect tone" for Greece, why don't you give it a try. I can't post the string to the forum, because it will get broken. Please see http://pastebin.com/U8aR11ki .
  •  
magicom

I have found the correct disconnect tone for Provider Cyta in Greece:
425(at)-19,425(at)-19;4(.15/.15/1+2) .
Please replace the (at) with the appropriate character.

I am searching now the disconnect tones for other providers in Greece. As soon as they work for me I will post them here. ( I have one client with provider HOL and one client with provider OTE) .

Thank you
Stamos
  •  
ICT and Me

Hi, Stamos.

I don't know if it is possible, but I use a Mobile breakout/gateway of the brand PORtech. With just one sim card. Every phone call that is being forward to my mobile is going directly into the mobile network. In the Netherlands that is lot cheaper then reverting on the SIP trunk.

It works real good and this already for many years.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
magicom

I have found the correct disconnect tone for Provider HOL in Greece:
441(at)-30,441(at)-30;4(.5/.5/1+2)

Please replace the (at) with the appropriate character.
Previous Topic: SOLVED: Strange behavior with snom fkeys
Next Topic: Software Phone Encryption Issues
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Aug 20 11:48:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00459 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.