Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Subscribing to public folder calendars (Issues subscribing to calendars in public folders)
  •  
fireskull

Send a private message to this user
Hi All,

First questions is usually when I set up a new user I use the 'integrate with mac' option and everything works fine, but for some reason this morning when I use this the public folder calendars wont appear in Apple Calender, though they appear in webmail.
Ok not a massive issue I can subscribe to them manually but the second issue I have is how do I connect to public folders that have spaces in the title??
We have a few named like this "Meeting - External" and obviously the calendar URL of "/public/mtg - first floor" wont connect...
Suggestions? Smile
  •  
Vicky

Hi Paul,

If you use the integration tool to setup your CalDAV account in Kerio all you have to do is enable the calendars to sync in your WebMail settings. Check out this article:

http://kb.kerio.com/1399

That article will show you the integration tool and how it works. Then the article below will show you how you can then select which calendars to push to iCal:

http://kb.kerio.com/1494

By setting up iCal/Apple Calendar in this manner you can then get around the issue with spaces in the calendar name.

I hope this helps,
Vicky
  •  
fireskull

Brilliant thanks for your help Vicky, totally forgot about 'folders to sync' on webmail, all sorted now.

I also got the URL's to work using %20 instead of spaces.

Paul
Previous Topic: Exchange ActiveSync version
Next Topic: DKIM config multiple servers
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 04:13:05 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00449 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.