Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Kerio Operator 2.3.1 patch 1
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Kerio Operator 2.3.1 patch 1 was released this morning to fix a bug in handling the Blind Transfer Timeout in the configuration database. This could lead to configuration errors or blocked upgrade for some users.

Vladimir

[Updated on: Mon, 25 August 2014 10:33]

•  
logictel

Since we upgraded to 2.3.1 patch 1 we are now experiencing errors.

Please see attached word document for more information

[Attachment removed by Filip Jenicek]

[Updated on: Wed, 16 July 2014 09:26] by Moderator

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

it seems unrelated to the upgrade and was probably caused by a browser cache.

I suppose it occurred just once, if not please contact our support staff.

Thank you for the report.

Filip
  •  
Louis

Since the update (both 2.3.1 and the patch 1 as well), my two Operator servers have been unable to call each other.

For example, on one server the extensions start with 1XXX and the other server 3XXX.
We have routes set up for numbers starting with 3 to route to the other server (and vice versa). But upon making the call, my phone displays "Service Unavilable".

We have other routes with SIP provides that are working fine. It's simply our route to our other Operator server that isn't working (but SIP shows fully registered on both ends).

I suspect that the changes made in the update for Operator to Operator calls (I saw it in the release notes) has created this bug.

Can anyone confirm?
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

I will need some debug information to analyze the situation.

Could I please ask you to do the following:
1. Enable debug logs: Asterisk, Asterisk(detailed) (both Operators)
2. Start packet sniffer and make sure to select the correct interface (one Operator)
3. Make a call to demonstrate the issue (from the same Operator)
4. Stop the packet sniffer and download the dump
5. Create a support info file by clicking on a link at the bottom of the System Health screen (both Operators)
6. Download debug logs (both Operators)

To sum up: 2x debug logs, 2x support info, 1x packet dump

Don't forget to rename the files so that I understand what is what. Then zip it and send it all to my email at fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com.

Thank you,
Filip
  •  
Louis

Thanks Filip, I've emailed you now.
Previous Topic: Software Phone Encryption Issues
Next Topic: Call Listening
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 13:44:31 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00451 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.