Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect Active Directory Attributes (Manipulating the attributes)
  •  
mrgenie

Send a private message to this user
On Active Directory you have the possibility to use any of the "extension Attributes" for whatever you please. Birthday, SoFi Number, etc.. 15 of them by default.

I understood Kerio Connect cannot upload and commit changes to the AD User Attributes, so if I want to add a birthday (an attribute in kerio) I cannot commit it to any of the extension attributes. The AD synchronization is one way only.

So, let's say I add the birthday to 'extensionAttribute1'

How do I tell Kerio Connect, already installed KADE, to use the extensionAttribute1 as birthday so it shows up on the users in Kerio COnnect?

Why doesn't the KADE add a few extra extensions to the AD Scheme to handle all the extras by the Kerio Connect?

Also, let's say I add my own attribute to the AD Schema, how to I manipulate Kerio Connect to use it?

i.e. I add the attribute 'Birthday' where would I put a script and what would this script look like to handle this to let kerio connect know: hey, this users birthday is....

Previous Topic: Event Timezone changes to Floating
Next Topic: OSX Upgrade 10.6.8 to 10.9.4 with Kerio Connect 8.3.1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 01:44:40 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00357 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.