Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio usage in System Health "Spikes Down"
  •  
Kr15_UK

Send a private message to this user
Afternoon ladies and gents,

Can you please advice?
I am troubleshooting some weird Kerio behaviour with all Windows Outlook users and came across some conclusion.
Their Outlook hangs when Kerio is showing "down spikes" in System Health!
I have also checked server itself and there isn't any automated "purge" tasks at the time and general server usage doesn't show this, just Kerio.

Please see picture attached.

Can someone please advice what is happening then? Is it some kind of a automated cleanup script which can be rescheduled for the night time or so...
Thanks.

Regards,
Kris M

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

These spikes usually happen when the server can't work with a filesystem. Often because filesystem/disk is slow or busy at that moment.
If possible, you can create an userdump when this happens (either with kassist utility or with 'kill -s 6', depending on your platform). It will help us to diagnose what is going on.
  •  
Kr15_UK

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for the reply.

Today I've got 2x those spikes but when I ran Kerio Assist I got - "There is no report file available."
I do feel a bit lost, should I catch exact moment when it's happening? I have done this max 5mins after this spike.

Can you please advice?
Thanks.

Regards,
Kris M
  •  
azar1208

Hello,

Have you resolve this problem?
I have the same...

Thanks

Ashar B.
  •  
amedina

Hi,
I was having the same issue with those spikes, I even opened a case with Kerio Support, but we could not determinate the problem. Today when rebooting the server, the server failed to boot with errors on the data partition, the partition was corrupted and we are still trying to recover it. So check your filesystem just in case.
  •  
ubuntuser

we use to see these dumping while the server is searching user's folders with the clean-agent during the working hours

maybe it should occurs on scheduled periods
Previous Topic: How to convert MDAEMON to KERIO CONNECT
Next Topic: Outlook 2013 and ActiveSync Support!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 22:08:18 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00445 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.