Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » print to local printer from vpn
  •  
brauner

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

My network connect to the internet using a checkpoint router with DHCP, set as 192.168.1.x.

My local printer is connected to the checkpoint router, and use 192.168.1.202.

Kerio control (v. 7.3.x) is installed on a pc (192.168.1.101), and Kerio DHCP is not enabled.

Kerio control VPN is configured to 11.11.11.x, while the Kerio server is 11.11.11.1

I am out of the office, connected with VPN client (11.11.11.5) and wish to print to the printer (192.168.1.202) - how?

-Roei

•  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Add a rule allowing VPN client to reach 192.168.1.202.
I assume Kerio Control is not default gateway for your printer.

Source: Kerio VPN client
Destination: 192.168.1.202
Allow, enable NAT (NAT to LAN interface)

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
brauner

Thank you,

Can you be more specific with the "enable NAT (NAT to LAN interface)"

Source NAT or Destination NAT?

If source, default setting?

-Roei

BTW: "I assume Kerio Control is not default gateway for your printer" - as I said, Kerio Control is not set as the DHCP server.

[Updated on: Wed, 30 July 2014 13:58]

•  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Source NAT, of course.

Quote:
BTW: "I assume Kerio Control is not default gateway for your printer" - as I said, Kerio Control is not set as the DHCP server.

DHCP server and default gateway are two different things. DHCP server does not have to be default GW in order to work. And default GW does not have to run DHCP server on it.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
Previous Topic: Massive Problems with Linux Clients in VM
Next Topic: Forced logout from web admin
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 03:57:03 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00375 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.