Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerberos Authentification fails on a Windows Server2012 R2 (User can't be authenticate at Kerio Webmailer in a 2012r2 domain)
  •  
Bagira

Send a private message to this user
HI,

following Problem:
Kerio Connect 8.3.1 is installed on a Windows Server 2012 R2 Domain-Controller.
When trying to login at the Webmailer this error occurs
HTTP/WebMail: Authentication failed for user max.mustermann<_at_>atendres.de. Attempt from IP address 127.0.0.1. External authentication service rejected authentication due to invalid password or authentication restriction.
Then I set debugging with this result:
[30/Jul/2014 19:18:45][936] {auth} Authenticating user max.mustermann<_at_>atendres.de...
[30/Jul/2014 19:18:45][936] {auth} Krb5: entering auth (user max.mustermann<_at_>ATENDRES.DE)
[30/Jul/2014 19:18:45][936] {auth} Kerberos 5 auth: user max.mustermann<_at_>ATENDRES.DE not authenticated, error code c000005e
[30/Jul/2014 19:18:45][936] {auth} c000005e (1311) Es sind momentan keine Anmeldeserver zum Verarbeiten der Anmeldeanforderung verf├╝gbar.
The last message means "no directory-servers are available"
But Kerberos-Service is running without an error.
and Kerio and AD-Controler are the same machine.
Firewall is deactivated on Domain-Networks.

LDAP-connection test is fine....

Anyone an Idea ? - Please can you help me?
I have no idea where I should look for more...
Help..

Grettings
Bagira

[Updated on: Wed, 30 July 2014 23:49]

•  
Bagira

Hello again,

the friendly Kerio-Support fixed my problem Wink

A Windows 2012 R2 domain uses Kerberos - so I have to fill out the Active Directory domain name under Kerberos 5 in the Advanced tab under domain. I had forgotten this - damn it...

Grettings
Bagira
  •  
nordclean

Hi,

i have now the them Problem :
[26/Jun/2015 21:37:53] HTTP/WebMail: Authentication failed for user Teho.Test<_at_>nordclean.com. Attempt from IP address 192.168.1.11. External authentication service rejected authentication due to invalid password or authentication restriction.

System: Windows Server 2012 R2 with AD Extensions
Kerio 8.5.1 on Debian Wheezy

•  
zebby

If you un-tick LDAPS does that work?
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect and 389DS
Next Topic: Contact Group List(s) inside of Contact Group
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Mar 26 00:35:08 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01015 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.