Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Viewing Resource calendars without editing (OS X Calendar)
  •  
helping

Send a private message to this user
I have a couple resource calendars set up for a client and that tends to work pretty well generally. However, a fair number of people like to be able to see the calendar just to glance at when the room is free or busy. The only way I've seen to do this is to check the resource calendar in each user's web calendar under Folders to Sync. This works, but these calendars are writeable and end up having people's random events on them every once in a while. Is there a way to get these out of each user's calendars and into the Window menu like a regular user? Or a way to have these seen this way, but not be writeable (besides for a few people)? Or is there just a different way I should be doing this?

I know I previously had them set up as users, but then someone had to make sure to accept the invitation. That inevitably led to double booking when the invite didn't get accepted. Is there a way to set the web calendar to auto accept an invitation for one user?

Thanks, Ian

(Kerio Connect 8.3.1 Server running on a OS X 10.8.5 server, and all clients are the 10.9.4 Calendar.app)

[Updated on: Wed, 06 August 2014 01:45]

•  
helping

Send a private message to this user
Anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks again, Ian
Previous Topic: Result: failed, Status: 5.5.1 501 Syntax error in parameters or arguments
Next Topic: Kerio and Exchange - same profile
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 16 15:25:04 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00561 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.